Striim simplifies building real-time data pipelines from a wide variety of on-premises sources, including enterprise databases, log files, messaging systems, sensors, NoSQL and Hadoop solutions into Azure Database for MySQL.
When ingesting real-time data from databases (including Oracle, SQL Server, HPE NonStop, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon RDS for Oracle, and Amazon RDS for MySQL), Striim uses non-intrusive, low-impact change data capture. Before loading Azure Database for MySQL with sub-second latency, Striim processes the data-in-flight so downstream operations, such as reporting, analytical, and transactional systems, receive the data in the right format and with full context.
Striim’s software platform is built from ground up for high-volume, high-velocity data environments and mission-critical applications. Running in the cloud, on-premises, or in a hybrid topology, Striim offers a secure, scalable and reliable service for real-time data ingestion, stream processing, and delivery to Azure Database for MySQL.
To raise productivity, minimize latency, and reduce on-premises ETL efforts, Striim enables filtering, transformation, aggregation, masking, and enrichment for data in motion. Striim allows moving partial data sets for reporting use cases and helps avoid batch movement inefficiencies.
With Striim, Azure customers can set up automated, real-time data pipelines to Azure Database for MySQL within minutes and run their business applications as well as for operational data stores and data marts on Azure.
- Continuously stream on-premises and cloud data to Azure Database services for seamless switchover for migration
- Use a phased transition by running the old on-prem and new Azure database in parallel
- Extend the testing of the new environment to minimize migration risks
- Avoid data loss by using built-in database consistency verification
- Get alerts instantaneously when databases diverge