Striim is proud to be a sponsor at Oracle OpenWorld 2016 at Moscone Center in San Francisco, September 18 – 21. Come by Moscone South, Booth #620 for a demo of the newly released v3.6 Striim platform, and see why Striim was named a 2016 “Cool Vendor” in In-Memory Computing by Gartner.
This latest released bolstered key integrations with:
- Apache Kafka (native)
- Amazon S3 and Amazon Redshift
Other highlights include
- Smart Edge Processing for IoT
- Streaming Event Replay for un-rewindable sources
- 15 new Wizards to facilitate continuous movement of change data captured from enterprise databases
Be sure to grab a key for the Striim Gadget Giveaway — prizes include Star Wars gadgets, Pokemon Go goodies and a BB-8 droid! Claim your key and see if it unlocks the box for your choice of prize!
Striim-Fujitsu IoT Demo
When you’ve wrapped up at the Striim booth, head over to Fujitsu’s Booth #701 and check out the joint Striim-Fujitsu IoT demo. The “High-Accuracy, Real-Time Location Services” demo tracks emergency room patients in real time, showing:
- geolocation of patients as they pass through hospital zones
- wait time of patients in each zone
- real-time visualizations and alerting to ensure the most critical patients receive timely care
Expo Hall Hours:
- Monday, September 19 10:15 – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 20 10:15 – 5:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 21 10:15 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
See you there!