Real-time data pipelines for Google Cloud SQL
Available as a PaaS solution on the Google Cloud, Striim enables low-impact, real-time data ingestion from a wide range of on-premises and cloud-based system to Google Cloud SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL). Striim processes data-in-motion and delivers with sub-second latency. Striim supports enterprise databases, data warehouses, log files, messaging systems, sensors, NoSQL, and Hadoop solutions as sources.
Google Cloud customers can use Striim to migrate their databases without downtime or data loss, and to offload their operational workloads to GCP with data available at the right time and in the right format.
Why Striim for Google Cloud SQL
Striim offers a secure, reliable, and scalable service for real-time ingestion, processing, and delivery of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data into Google Cloud SQL databases.
Striim ingests from database sources, including Oracle, SQL Server, HPE NonStop, PostgreSQL, and MySQL, Amazon RDS, and MongoDB, using non-intrusive, low-impact change data capture.
Striim also supports major data warehouses, such as Oracle Exadata and Teradata, and cloud solutions such as Salesforce, Amazon S3 as a source.
Streaming Replication To Cloud SQL for Reporting
- Run operational reporting in Cloud SQL by automating real-time data ingestion
- Report on transactional data without any impact on source databases
- Integrate partial data sets for reporting avoiding batch inefficiencies
- Process data-in-motion before delivery to Cloud SQL to store the data in the right format for operational decision making
- Speed time-to-deployment via Striim’s wizards-based, drag-and-drop UI
- Continuously monitor your data pipelines with real-time alerts