Striim is a proud sponsor at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
Oracle OpenWorld takes place at Moscone Center in San Francisco from October 1-5. Stop by Striim booth #4007 in Moscone South to learn more about our award-winning, real-time data integration and streaming analytics platform.
Striim was recently awarded both:
- Best Big Data Product for Real-Time Analytics
- Top 5 Company to Watch
in the Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards. Come by to see why the Striim platform continues to garner such recognition.
At the show, we will also be hosting our Striim Gadget Giveaway. Grab a key and see if it unlocks the box to choose from a number of different prizes. These include Star Wars gadgets, Bluetooth speakers, mini-drones, and more!
Striim Fujitsu Demo
Striim and Fujitsu have partnered to showcase an innovative cybersecurity solution on Fujitsu SPARC M12 servers, allowing manufacturing companies to confidently move forward in their transformation journey with discrete manufacturing and digital factory initiatives. The solution brings together the virtually unlimited data processing power and capacity of the Fujitsu SPARC M12 with the Striim platform for real-time analysis, forecasting, and decision making to increase the productivity of security analysts.
Striim CTO Steve Wilkes will also be presenting in the Fujitsu Booth on automating the real-time discovery of risks and opportunities.
- Respond to critical events while they are still actionable
- Outsmart business risks such as fraud, compliance issues, and security breaches
- Seize opportunities for improving customer experience and profitable revenue growth
- Use an end-to-end, enterprise grade platform to support mission-critical application
Come to Fujitsu booth #3107 to see the Striim Platform and Fujitsu SPARC M12 in action, or see Wilkes’ presentations during the following hours:
- Monday, October 2, 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 3, 11:00am
- Wednesday, October 4, 11:00am
Oracle OpenWorld Expo Hall Hours
Monday, October 2
Tuesday, October 3
Wednesday, October 4
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!