Streaming Integration to Azure
To adopt modern data warehousing, advanced big data analytics, and machine learning solutions in the Azure Cloud, businesses need streaming integration to Azure. They need to be able to continuously feed real-time operational data from existing on-premises and cloud-based data stores and data warehouses.
What is Striim?
The Striim software platform offers continuous, real-time data movement from heterogeneous, on-premises systems and AWS into Azure with in-flight transformations and built-in delivery validation to make data immediately available in Azure, in the desired format.
Implement Operational Data Warehouse on Azure Cloud
- Rapidly set up real-time data pipelines from on-prem databases and AWS to enable real-time operational data store
- Perform transformations, including denormalization, in-flight
- Use phased and zero downtime migration from Oracle Exadata, Teradata, AWS Redshift by running them in parallel
- Prevent data loss with built-in validation
Run Operational Workloads in Azure Databases
- Continuously stream on-prem and AWS data to Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Azure Database for MySQL, and Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- Use non-intrusive change data capture to avoid impacting sources
- Offload operational reporting
- Move data continuously from MongoDB, sensors and other sources to Cosmos DB
Use Pre-Processed, Real-Time Data for Advanced Big Data Analytics and ML
- Feed real-time data to Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure DataBricks, and Azure HDInsight from on-prem or AWS databases, log files, messaging systems, Hadoop, and sensors
- Pre-process data-in-motion to reduce ETL efforts and accelerate insight
- Continuously visualize and monitor data pipelines with real-time alerts
How Striim Works to Achieve Streaming Integration to Azure
Low Impact Change Data Capture from Enterprise Databases
- Non-stop, non-intrusive data ingestion for high-volume data
- Support for data warehouses such as Oracle Exadata, Teradata, Amazon Redshift; and databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, HPE NonStop, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon RDS for Oracle, Amazon RDS for MySQL
- Real-time data collection from logs, sensors, Hadoop and message queues to support operational decision making
Continuous Data Processing and Delivery
- In-flight transformation, incl. denormalization, filtering, aggregation, enrichment to store only the data you need, in the right format
- Real-time data delivery to Azure SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Server on Azure, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Databricks, Kafka, Azure HDInsight, and Cosmos DB
Built-In Monitoring and Validation
- Interactive, live dashboards for streaming data pipelines
- Continuous verification of source and target database consistency
- Real-time alerts via web, text, email
As an enterprise-grade platform with built-in high-availability, scalability, and reliability, Striim is designed to deliver tangible ROI with low TCO to meet the real-time requirements for streaming integration to Azure in mission-critical environments.
With a broad set of supported sources, Striim enables you to make virtually any data available on Azure in real time and the desired format to support next-generation cloud analytics and operational decision making on a continuous basis.
To learn more about how to use Striim for streaming integration to Azure, check out our Striim for Azure product page, schedule a short demo with a Striim technologist, or download a free trial of the Striim platform and get started today.