Striim Sponsors Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit in London 11/16-17
Striim is a proud sponsor of Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit at the ILEC Conference Centre in London November 16–17. Visit the Striim team at Table 3 and test drive the newly released v 3.6 Striim Platform.
Highlights of this release include:
- Support for Big Data has been enhanced to include integration with MapR DB and MapR Streams as a target
- Striim has collaborated with Google Cloud Platform to provide seamless integration between the Striim platform and Google BigQuery, Google’s fully managed, petabyte scale, low-cost analytics data warehouse.
- With Striim’s continuous focus on ease-of-use, the company has added twelve additional Change Data Capture (CDC) Wizards.
- A new JMX-based monitoring feature enables the Striim platform to connect to third-party monitoring products using the JMX API, exposing Striim statistics through message beans.
- Wednesday, November 16, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Reception
- Thursday, November 17, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you at the Big Data & Analytics Summit!